- Post Construction
- House Ready For Valuation
- In The Best Possible Light
Cleaning up the aftermath of a renovation or construction project keeps your energies and focus on the nitty, gritty rather than the big picture of your next project.
With our specialised builders’ clean-up service you will have peace of mind that the entire job will be taken care of for you, efficiently and professionally.
Hiring a professional for a builders’ clean-up is a vital ingredient for successful renting, leasing or selling!
A weekly professional clean whilst you renovate can help keep the renovation on track, on time and inspire ongoing motivation to get the job done.
Communicating your needs to your professional cleaner is essential and Mica Cleaning’s checklists make it easy to ensure all the dust, debris and clutter is dealt with in a mutually agreed manner. Together we create a plan of action that Mica Cleaning then complete with speed, care and attention to detail.
A Standard Builders Clean Checklist
- Wiping and Cleaning Appliances
- Bathroom Walls, Toilets and Floors, Sinks and Mirrors
- Vacuum and Mopping of Entire Floor Space
- Getting Rid of Rubbish / Debris waste
- All Walls Dusted and Cleaned
- Common areas – Corridors, lobby’s and lifts
- High Pressure Cleaning (External Areas)
- Cleaning of Accidental Paint Markings or Cement Spots
- Spot Cleaning
- Cleaning of All Skirting Boards, Door Frames, Fixtures etc
Mica Cleaning’s checklist is sub-divided by room; this facilitates an organised, thorough and flexible approach to the unique challenges of each individual renovation or build.
So why take on the job of clean-up post your renovation or build when Mica Cleaning can do it more quickly and effectively?