MICA Cleaning Company
- MICA Cleaning is an Australian owned and operated business. We provide a range of Cleaning Services, Products and Solutions Online to service Commercial or Domestic applications.
- Information on our service or products can be found on our WEBSITE or over the phone (03) 8804 1555 from our friendly staff.
- Under Australian law MICA Cleaning is registered for GST purposes. ABN – 40 160 177 882
- MICA Cleaning offers a Online Store offering you a large range of Cleaning Products, Cleaning Equipment, Cleaning Chemicals, and Different Services for all your cleaning jobs.
- 24hr Emergency Services & Licenced Locksmith may be booked online at MICA Cleaning.
- MICA Cleaning business is fully insured to offer cleaning services for Commercial and Domestic contracts with a $20 Million policy in place. The insurance is to ensure Mica Cleaning (Business) and requested Service (Client) for every job we agree to take. Certificates of Currency available upon request.
- The Company MICA Cleaning agrees to provide the services set out in an attached, Cleaning Specification Schedule*.
- The agreement will take effect from the commencement date and will continue for one (1) years fixed-term (Contract Period), with an additional one (1) year option (Option Period) period, and may be marginally increased or decreased annually then onwards in line with the Fair Work Australia wages review.
- Without written notice, the Customer acknowledges a further one (1) year Option Period will automatically come into effect at the end of the Contract Period
- The Agreement may be terminated by the Customer giving one (1) calendar months’ notice to the Company if in the Customer’s reasonable opinion, the Company has not adequately performed nor rectified the services.
- In the event the Customer terminates the Agreement during the Contract Period for any reason other than non-performance as described above, the customer is liable to pay the balance owing for the remainder of the Contract Period.
- Written notice is required to be provided three (3) months prior to the end of the Contract Period if the Customer does not wish to proceed with the Option Period, which will be automatically affected at the end of the Contract Period. Any notice provided prior to the end of the Contract Period but outside the three (3) month notice period will incur a fee equivalent to the full required notice period (Late Cancellation Fee).
Online Store & Contracts
- The annual value of the Agreement will be apportioned equally over the 12 month period
- All prices for goods or services are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD) and will attract GST on the final amount.
- Accepted methods of payment are Direct Bank transfer or VISA and Mastercard using SECUREPAY merchant also a business of Australia Post.
- All payments are proceed using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet. SSL technology reduces the rate of internet fraud and destroys all entered data electronically. EFT payments are strictly regulated by the banking authorities and attract 2.5% Transaction fee.
- If a refund is required, this will be processed by means in which the payment was originally taken. This may be less 2.5% transaction fee by the banking authorities. As your credit card details are NOT stored on file verification will be required.
- There are times, where we may have to contact you to verify you as the card holder if a bank transfer payment has been agreed, this has to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to the Service’s time.
- Online orders will be proceed accordingly and remitmance of the order will be sent via email.
- Any orders which require postage can be viewed and tracked via Australia Post Online Portal
- All approved cleaning services are inclusive of cleaning agents, regular machinery and labour.
- The client is to provide bin liners, hand soaps and disposable paper towels unless prior arrangement has been allocated and approved
- Any One‐off bookings services are required to be prepaid and invoiced at 3hr Minimum charge.
- Once payment has been approved this will create a scheduled appointment prior to the service. All cleaning services prior to the service date can be changed.
- MICA Cleaning reserves the right to cancel an appointment or order if no payment has been made or received.
- For any missed appointments or cancellations, we advise to contact our staff who would be happy to assist.
- All costs incurred by Mica Cleaning in recovering unpaid invoices will be the Customer’s responsibility and issued accordingly.
- We advise for any further assistance to kindly contact us here